Ref slots open for 5/19

  • Rex Wright
    Message 1 of 1 , May 18, 2012
      Hi refs,
         Home stretch now.  There's just this Saturday and then 6/2 for the regular-season games (and just Sun 6/20 for PCSSL).  I just realized not all of the U8B games got transferred for 6/2, but I'll fix that this weekend so they'll show in Arbiter.

         For tomorrow though, there are a few slots still open.  Lots of folks are up helping with Concord Tournament, so for those of you refs who have been looking for a chance to come out but couldn't yet, this is your big chance to fill one of the few openings.

         As of Friday am:

      U8 (Stevens Creek):  9 games, 2 slots still open
      • CR slots at noon, 1pm

      U10 (Kennedy Middle School):  5 games, 4 slots still open:

      • noon (AR), 1:30 (2 AR), 3pm (1 AR)

      U12 (Regnart):  1 game, 1 slot still open:

      • 12:30 AR

      Thanks again,

      Rex