Re: Golden Gate Camp

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 2 , May 17, 2012
      Refs,

      So far we do not have anyone from R35 signing up for the Golden Gate camp. Please note that R35 will reimburse your registration fees.

      R64 is sending 9 refs - 1 for Intermediate, 3 for Advanced, 3 for National, 1 for Ref Instructor, 1 for Ref Assessor.

      Please let us know before the class gets full.

      Thanks,

      -Mahesh