Please submit volunteer forms and signup for the Intermediate training

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2011
      Hello Refs,

      Hope you are enjoying summer. I will keep it short :-).

      1. To get ready for the upcoming soccer season, Please send in your volunteer form by logging into www.eayso.org print the form and mail to

      Azmeh Malik
      20703 Greenleaf Drive,
      Cupertino, CA 95014

      Please note that you need to submit volunteer form every year good for both Fall and Spring season.

      2. We need to elevate quality of games by filling huge void with the trained referees. If you have refereed games for one or more season, you are ready for the Intermediate Ref training. This prepares you for up to U12 level games. We will offer this training 2 subsequent Sundays in September. Please let me know by email if I can reserve spot for you. This will help me in making arrangement for an appropriate facility.

      Thanks and have a great summer.

      Regards,

      -Mahesh