Note 3-5 ADDITIONAL un-covered games at Stevens Creek 06/04/2011

  • svlemur
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2011
      As this was supposed to be after the season was over, I made plans that are not alterable....not that I didn't TRY.
      Thus, there will be an ADDITIONAL 3-5 un-covered games this Saturday at Stevens Creek. (all U8, B&G)
      I say that because I alwaysy sign up on Fridays, taking one every hour, but not this week.
      I'd appreciate it if someone would give it a go.
      I have them pretty well trained, and they are highly appreciative.
      I did 23....okay, all but 1 were U8, but hey, I'm 60, and coming off injury.

      See y'all next Spring.

      Len Kruwel R44 Fall / 35 & 64 Spring.
    • Ganesh Balgi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2011
        Dear Len,

        We will cover these games. R35 referees will step up.

        I wanted to take a moment to thank you on behalf of R35, as well as personally.

        This was my first season as a referee. I was fortunate to watch you referee U8 games at Stevens Creek, and take your advice as I officiated my first U8 game.

        As a coach, I now have renewed appreciation for the referees.  :-)

        Enjoy your summer break and Fall with R44.
        We look forward to having you officiate our games next Spring.

        Thank you and regards,
        -Ganesh

        Ganesh Balgi
        Regional Commissioner