Spring kickoff report

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2011

      Refs,

      Thank you very much for volunteering and thank you for covering as many games yesterday. We were short in coverage as follows:

      1. 1 AR U14B

      2. 1 AR U12B

      3. 4 AR U10

      4. 1 AR U8

      If you covered any of the above positions, please let me know and I can enter you in the arbiter - arbiter will not allow you to signup after the game time has passed.

      We had 3 new (spring graduate) youth refs Eric Crouch, Kunal Naik, Prithvi Kannan joining ref ranks for the first time. We need help from all adult refs too - I know many of you were watching world cup final cricket match from 2 am - 10 am in which India is the 2011 champion so let's have a full coverage starting next week.

      If you were Center referee, Please enter your game scores into Arbiter soon after the game.

      Board needs to know game scores weekly.

      Entering Game Scores:

      The Center Referee must add scores after the game.

      To add a score:

      - From the home page, click on Schedule, upper left.

      - check the "Show all" box to see games in the past

      - Click the red "R" in the game of interest

      - Enter scores for each team, along with any needed comments. Then click on “Save”.

      - Use the Comments field to leave comments on any unusual behaviors or circumstances that negatively impacted your game. These notes are read only by the Regional Referee Administration and the Area Referee Director.

      Thank you again,
      -Mahesh