spring soccer starts this Saturday 3/19 - please sign up

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011
      Hey Refs,

      It is time to burn some calories from the past holiday season :-)

      Yes..here is the moment you have been waiting for - AYSO spring soccer starts this Saturday 3/19. Please sign up early to avoid disappointments. Returning refs please check your arbiter accounts and let me know if there are any issues signing up. Also please let me know if you are missing any ref gears and I can arrange to get it to you.
      We have few new refs trained past weekend joining our team. Be sure to say hello and provide as much help as possible.

      Experienced Regional Ref (comfortable doing U10 games) and above, you can double your calorie burn by additionally signing up for the PCSSL games on Sundays. R35 has many PCSSL teams and they need your support. Please let Connie & I know if you need account for the PCSSL games sign up.

      See you on the field,

      -Mahesh