two more weeks before the season end

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Hey refs,

      We have two more weekends before the season end. This means

      1. We have 2 more opportunities to get full coverage before the end of the season. We have come very close so may be this is the weekend that we finally break thru' on the auspicious ocassion of Diwali. To make it happen, We need all refs to sign up for as many games as possible.
      2. New adult/youth refs who have not signed up for any games, it is time to get out and put your training to work before you forget. If you decide you do not plan to ref, then please return ref gear and we can put it back to kid's program.

      It is for the kids.

      Thanks,

      -Mahesh