Refs for the spring season and for the PCSSL.

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2010
      Hey Refs,

      It is time to burn some calories from the past holiday season :-)

      AYSO spring season starts on 3/20. Returning refs please check your arbiter accounts and let me know if there are any issues logging in. Also please let me know if you are missing any ref gears and I can arrange to get it to you.

      Intermediate refs and above you can double your calorie burn by additionally signing up for the PCSSL games on Sundays. See email from Connie below. R35 has 6 PCSSL teams and we need to support them. I am helping out my daughter's team under coach Priya on Sundays so I will not be able to ref much and need our sr refs to step in. Please let Connie & I know if you need account for the PCSSL games sign up.

      See you on the field,

      -Mahesh