Mid week status - need more to fill

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008
      Refs,

      This is a ref appreciation week - - great opportunity to be appreciated by coaches and parents (kids always appreciate). So let's sign up early. We need 18 refs to fill the open slots. We have Kent Bossange (Section Ref Admin) doing U10B 10.30 am game. This is a great opportunity for new refs to learn from him by signing up to be an AR.

      Garden Gate
      U14B  12.00pm needs 2 AR.

      Faria
      U12B  9.00am needs 2 AR.