Fall soccer

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2009
      R35 super refs,

      Welcome to the Fall soccer season. With your support we will have a great season. With your help, I am looking forward to 100% coverage this season.

      www.arbiter.net is now www.arbitersports.com with new flashy look and feel. However, during this migration they dropped referee ranks and I had to manually input referee ranks. If you are unable to sign up for a game then do let me know and I can rectify the problem. Please note that we are paying to arbiter per user that comes out of the kid's budget so if you decide that you are not going to be active this Fall then do let me know and I can remove you from the arbiter. We can reinstate you if you decide to come back again at a later date.

      Games are loaded in the arbiter so please sign up early. I am sure you are anxious to start the season.

      Let's make this season one of the best seasons our kids can remember for a long time - each game with full set of referees and referees are contributing to our newest 6th philosophy of the player development by helping younger players develop skills by praising, impartial coaching and explaining our calls.

      Please note the new change this season - in order to comply with the AYSO guidelines, U12 games will be played 9 vs 9.

      Please check you ref gear including login and do let me know if you need replacement for any missing or torn ref gear.

      See you on the field.

      Thanks,

      -Mahesh
    • Alan Wood