Fw: Final Registration Day This Saturday For AYSO 35 Fall 2009 Soccer

  • Mahesh Bhagat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2009
      Refs,

      If you have not done already note that the final registration deadline is this Saturday. Being prior volunteer you can bring you registration forms by going to www.eyso.org and bring printed forms straight to the registration line for the quick registration.

      Be sure to distribute Ref load this Fall by recruiting Adult and youth referees - anybody close to 12 years or above qualify. If you have been a Basic referee for 1 year then consider to upgrade your badge to Intermediate Referee. Please let me know if anyone is interested in enrolling for the Basic or Intermediate ref classes. If you need a refresher, attend one of the Basic referee classes listed on our website www.ayso35.org

      We have a full lineup of Ref staff who can help mentor new referees.

      Michael Pyle - ARA
      Rex Wright - Advanced Ref
      Adam Adler - Youth Ref Coordinator will be looking after mentoring/motivating our wonderful Youth Refs.

      Thanks,

      -Mahesh