502R35 Ref openings for 11/16

  • Rex Wright
    Nov 14, 2013
      OK, not many home games, but a few, and other openings at other sites:
      R35 home fields:
      No home U8 or U10 games this week
      U12G at Regnart:  3 slots, 1 still open:
      • Noon  1 AR

      U12B at Faria:   6 slots, 4 still open:

      • Noon  2 AR
      • 2:30pm  2 AR

      AWAY U35 games with openings:

      U14B at Manzanita (Prunedale):  11am all three slots open

      U14B at Redwood MS:  3 slots, 2 still open:

      • 9am  2 AR

      Other Opportunities to Ref

      R27 is also doing its U10 "pre-tournament tournament" at Congress Springs.  There are several opening through the day (short games format).

      R64 also has several openings still.

      The following weekend (all day Saturday 11/23) Region 35 will be hosting the U12G Area Post-season Tournament.  If you are interested in participating, please let me know, as I am starting to assign those slots now (not self-assign, so let me know soon if you are interested and have not already contacted me).  There will also be opportunities for field marshalls, folks to help with trophies, water, etc.  There are three other tournaments that weekend for U12B, U14B, and U14G, and then the U10 Tournament is Dec 7.  See ayso2J.org for details.

      Thanks again for all your help this season, and I hope to see you again in the Spring season,

      Rex Wright