50011/2 R35 Ref slots open as of Wed 8pm

  • Rex Wright
    Oct 30, 2013
      Hey R35 Refs!
          I know it's a busy weekend, with Diwali, late Halloween parties, and tons of other things, so we really need help to get all the games covered this weekend.  Please come out and do a couple of games between all the parties.

      R35 home fields:
      U8 at Stevens Creek:  4 slots, 4 still open:
      • 0930:  2 CR
      • 1030:  2 CR

      U10 at Kennedy:  24 slots, 14 still open:

      • 0900:  2CR, 3 AR
      • 1015:  2CR, 5 AR
      • 1130:  2 AR

      U12B at Faria:  3 slots, 3 still open: