      From: Rex Wright <rex.wright@...>
      To: Ayso35 Ref <ayso35ref@yahoogroups.com>; ayso35refpro@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Kyle Willis <kyle_willis@...>
      Sent: Wednesday, 11 September 2013 7:00 AM
      Subject: [ayso35ref] Please sign up for 9/14 Games for Referee

      Hi Region 35 referees!
          Thanks for a good turnout last week.  It looks like we only had a couple of club linesman, but we did have a few folks who had to do lots of games on a hot day.  Let's all do a couple and then no one has to do five, okay?

          There are lots of openings left.  On R35 fields or any of the neighbors, if that's more convenient.  R35 games:

      U8 (Stevens Creek)  4 slots, all open (Kyle will be there, so great opportunity for NEW REFS!)
      • 0930:  2 CR
      • 1030:  2 CR
      U10 (Kennedy):  24 slots, 14 still open (Rex will be there, so great opportunity for NEW REFS)
      • 0900:  1CR, 4 AR
      • 1015:  2CR, 4 AR
      • 1130:  1CR, 2 AR
      U12G (Regnart):  6 slots, 4 still open
      • noon:  2AR
      • 1:30:  2 AR
      U12B (Faria):  3 slots, 2 still open
      • noon:  1CR, 1 AR
      R35 teams at other sites:
      U8G (CSP) Full
      U12B at Manzanita Park:  2 games 11, 12:20  showing all open so far
      U14G at Eaton Elementary, 10:30 am  all 3 slots still open
      U14B at Eaton Elementary, noon and 1:30 games,  1 CR and 3 AR still open
      And if none of those work, pick another and sign up!  We need your help.  We aren't able to call you each individually but we do need your help to give the kids SAFE, FAIR, and FUN soccer!
      Thanks,
      Rex Wright

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic