487Games in arbiter (at least for first two Saturdays) Please sign up!

  • Rex Wright
    Sep 5, 2013
      Region 35 Refs,
         They finished the last schedules last night and sent me the list.  As of 8:20am I now have all the R35 U8 and U10 games for 9/7 and 9/14 in; I will do the others later today as I can.  The other (cross-region) games at U8, U10, U12, U14 should all already be in.

          Please sign up for games.  Remember I will be at Kennedy walking around to help with the U10 games, and Kyle will be at Stevens Creek to help with the U8 games.

         Note also there are several AWAY R35 games (some even with R35 as "home" teams) at other sites.  In particular, also check out Congress Springs Park ("CSP" in arbiter), Redwood middle school, and Miller Middle school.  For that matter, if it's more convenient for you to sign up at another site (say, because you child plays at that site later that morning) then do so.  We just want the AYSO kids to have trained refs for all their games!

      Thanks for you patience, and sign up early and often!  I'll get the other U8/U10 games in as soon as I can.

      Rex Wright