479R35 Referees: We need you this weekend 4/27.

  • Ganesh Balgi
    Apr 26, 2013
      Dear R35 Referees,

      Tomorrow is a tough day for referee coverage of R35 games for multiples reasons explained by Rex. In Rex's absence I am making a special appeal.

      We are happy to see that since Rex's email on Wed, many of you have signed up to bring down the open slot count down from 18 to 8.

      We ALL need to pull up our socks to fill up the remaining 8 slots. For those of you who are yet to referee a single R35 game this season (at least 30 of you based on Arbiter records), this is a great chance to make yourself count. Please help our kids have their games.

      For others, please see if you can add one more game to your count this season.

      For any of you having difficulties with signing up on Arbiter, please let Rex, Kyle and me know.

      Thanks,
      Ganesh

      ----------------
      U8 games at Stevens Creek:  7 slots, 3 open
      • 10am:  1 CR
      • Noon:  2 CRs
      U10 games at Kennedy:  18 slots, 3 open
      • 10:15am:  1 AR