478R35 Referee opportunities for this weekend 4/27.

  • Rex Wright
    Apr 24, 2013
       I know it's picture day and all that chaos, but please try to help out.  Unfortunately I'm out of town on Saturday 4/27 (sadness), so I really need your help again to be sure every game has a ref.  We really appreciate all you do.  When those fill up, there are tournaments too (see below).  Here are the slots as of Wednesday afternoon:

      U8 games at Stevens Creek:  7 slots, 3 open
      • 10am:  CR
      • Noon:  2 CRs

      U10 games at Kennedy:  18 slots, 10 open

      • 10:15am:  2 AR
      • 11:30am:  2 AR
      • 12:45pm:  2 AR
      • 2pm:  2 AR
      • 3:15pm:  1CR, 1 AR

      U12 games at Regnart:  9 slots, 5 open

      • Noon:  2 AR
      • 1:30pm:  CR, AR
      • 3pm:  CR

      Also, some of our R35 teams are going to tournaments, and Vinod Anupam (one of the U10 PCSSL coaches) would like some ref help if any of you really want to spend the day or weekend getting lots of practice:

      First, there is the El Palo Alto Tournament this weekend (Sat 27/Sun 28) in Palo Alto.

      El Palo Alto Referee Volunteers can sign up for slots via this link:
      http://www.ayso26.org/soccer-programs/elpaloalto/elpaloaltoreferee

      And for future planning, the Concord Cup is on May 18-19 in Concord.  It's a long drive, but a well-run tournament, especially if there's a group going up together.

      Concord Cup referee info is available on
      http://www.concordcup.com/2013/referees.shtml

      Thanks again for all you do.

      Rex Wright
      RRA@...