Border Skirmish Ride Share

  • alexander@hausadelbrecht.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2014

      Greetings Friends, Ayretonians and Fellow Dragon's of the Realm,

      I am seeking a ride to Border Skirmish either Friday night or early Saturday morning. I am also going to likely need to borrow a tent, but I am looking at options to cover that. The only tent I currently possess is a large French bell which is too much work to transport at this time.

      I would also need a ride home Sunday morning. I am not picky about who I ride with and can easily work with separate transports each way.

      I reside in the north/east Chicago neighborhood of Edgewater.

      My transport needs would otherwise include a bag of armor, shield and swords and possibly a bow along with my garb for a couple days.

      If you can lend service to drive me, I would be able to throw in some money for gas. I thank you all for your Time and hope to here back soon.

      Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen

      Couriered from the scriptorium of THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen by the Lady Anna von Droidburg