Re: [Ayreton] Digest Number 2366

  • marie_la_f
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2014
      If you're up for a bit of a drive, Blackhawk will have their monthly Sunday practice this week in Mt. Morris. I went last month and it was a lot of fun with a good turnout and a nice space to play.

      1-4pm, 26 S Wesley Ave, Mt Morris 61054

      http://www.shireofblackhawk.org/va2/meetings.asp

      Cheers, Marie
      Modern: Nita L. Lewis
      SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, CDH, OW
      Midlands Regional Seneschal / Chatelaine of Ravenslake
      "In wine there is wisdom. In beer there is freedom. In water there is bacteria."