A thank you for yesterday's court at Festival of Maidens

  • Jeffnaggie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2014
      Since many of these good people are Aryeton - I didn't think y'all would mind the bandwidth.

      Thank you and Thank you to the Scribes of the Middle Kingdom who produced amazing works of art for recipients at Festival of Maidens.

      Many deserving gentles were received recognition from the hands of their Majesties Cellach and Vukasin and from your talents.

      Mistress Acelina of Derelei - Dayle Ashley Harding...
      Master Daniel Eyesham of Tweed
      Mistress Joceyln of Lutterworth - Vickie Choyce Rayhill
      Baroness Soffya von Kulp
      The Honorable Lord Ercc Glaison - Anthony Satoh
      The Honorable Lord Johannes Weisswald
      The Honorable Lady Yamamura Kitsune - Keena Gray
      Lady Anna Rakel Saxi - Kellee Malone
      Lady Eithne ni Cheallaigh ThirChoniall

      Thank you all.

      A special thank you to the following non-scribal types who helped create glossies, helped track down scrolls and artisans and helped organize a slightly bewildered signet who rushed in a wee bit late. You made me look competent when it all could have good horribly astray. You have my appreciation, my hugs and love.

      The Honorable Lady Elaine Ladd - Lynn McAdams
      Lady Kateline Carletoun - Kathy Schooley
      Mistress Sarafina Sinclair - Harlie Des Roches
      Lord Richard de Scolay - Bernal Schooley
      Sgt. Jeffy - Jeff Berger
    • Dolores Becker