Coin Casting Party In Preparation For Stone Dog Inn

  • susan mickelson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2014
      Unto All I Give Greetings.

      As Master Etienne needs many hands to help cast coins for Stone Dog Inn, we have set Saturday 2/8 as the date for a coin casting party.  We will start at 1 and work until the quota is filled, we can order pizza or some such if we need to work through dinner time.  Please feel free to invite anyone who would possibly be interested in helping; the more hands we have, the faster the project will go.

      My house is at 4126 149th street in Midlothian, 60445Google maps is way better at directions than I am. There is lots of street parking. I do have a cat in case anyone is allergic.  We can set up video games or kids movies in the back room if bringing kids would free up someone to be able to come.

      Please email me or Etienne (spdesroches56@...) with questions or to let us know that you are coming.

      in service to the Dream,
      -Susan/Susanna