Fwd: Middle Kingdom IT project manager request for help
From: Marie la Fauconniere <midlandsseneschal@...>
To: Wendell of Dark River <wendell968@...>; Midlands Signet <jeffnaggie@...>; Midlands Youth Combat <jervamp@...>; Master Etienne des Roches <spdesroches56@...>; Roibhilin of Adair <doceman@...>; Roana Aldinoch <roana.aldinoch@...>; Calybrid Ine Tere <calybrid@...>; Jadwiga Wlodzislawska <carrot.khan@...>; Mistress Sarafina Sinclair <sarafina.sinclair@...>; Asa Farbjornsdottir <newfashiongirl@...>; Josephine Daltry <chynna061688@...>; Lyonesse Meyrick <lori_morris@...>; Baron Rory MacFeidlimidh <klconlin@...>; Eoin atta Keld <eoinattakeld@...>; Twm ap Twm <tcd3125@...>; Master Robyyan Torr Elandris <rtesca-robyyan@...>; Marketa z Prahy <marketazprahy@...>; Seamus MacBain <seamus@...>; Immanuel von Brandenburg <joshflanders@...>; Ottokar von Erinfels <erinfels@...>; Murighean <myladymerrigan@...>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 8:49 am
Subject: Fw: Middle Kingdom IT project manager request for help
Forwarded by request.------------------------
SCA: THL Marie la Fauconniere, C.D.H., C.W. (macgregorscairn@... / 847-452-2032 cell)Midlands Regional Seneschal (midlandsseneschal@...)----------------------------- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dan Peacock <richardvanutrecht@...>
To: accolonshadowhawk@...; kpetranek@...; eidiard@...; Anne Stevenson <elaine242@...>; Marie la Fauconniere <midlandsseneschal@...>
Cc: Charles Cohen <charlesmidair@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 8:04 AM
Subject: Middle Kingdom IT project manager request for help
Good morning, all.Here's the note I will be posting to various social media outlets and if you could for ward it to your local senesecals, I would greatly appreciate it.
My name is Rijckaert vanUtrecht, the MK Chronicler, and I would like to request your help in getting the word out to your local seneschals in our search for a project manager to oversee the migration of midrealm.org. If you know of someone with IT project management experience, please direct them to me at richardvanutrecht@....
*******************************************Call for Candidates for Project Manager
Interested candidates should submit a modern and SCA resume to the Middle Kingdom Chronicler at richardvanutrecht@... for consideration. Questions about the project are also welcome.Thank you.-
- The Middle Kingdom is seeking a person with project management skills to work with the Kingdom Web minister and current system administrators to bring Midrealm IT assets into compliance with Society mandates.
- Scope/Position summary
- Analyze the current Midrealm IT infrastructure and notate deficiencies from Society mandated IT standards
- Create a proposal for updating Midrealm applications and web sites to make them compliant with Society mandated IT standards and any Kingdom IT requirements, which will include deadlines and budget estimates.
- Create a detailed action plan based on the proposal
- Manage personnel in implementing the action plan
- Solid track record managing projects
- Good communication, organization and personnel management skills
- Ability to analyze, plan, and troubleshoot issues
- Desirable skills
- Understanding of IT infrastructure technologies
- Understanding of web development tools including, but not limited to, LAMP, CSS, and Java
- Ability to work with Peers of the realm
- Selection criteria
- Candidates' proposals will be reviewed by the Kingdom Web minister and the Kingdom Chronicler who will make a recommendation to Curia for final approval.
- Time frame for project completion
- Analysis and estimation – 2 Months
- Migration – 6-12 months (subject to project analysis)
THL Rijckaert (Richard) vanUtrecht
Apprentice of Dame Hauviette d'Anjou
Squired to Sieur Raymond d'Anjou
Middle Kingdom Chronicler