Sad News from the Shire of Blackhawk

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2013
      It is with a heavy heart that I must tell all of my friends in Ayreton that last night my lady wife and boon companion Baroness Sonya passed away.

      She had been sick for over a month with complication from her cancer. and been in the hospital for over a week. Her heart stopped unexpectedly and althugh it was started agin I made the very difficult decision to let ehr go when it stopped again.

      I will be making funeral arrangements in the next several days and will let everyone know what the palns are when they get set up.

      Yours,

      AElfred

    • AlexdeSet@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2013
        Allen, I am so very sorry for your loss. I have no words but hold out my hands. You have support. May God bless and keep Andrea and you.

        With love and respect,
        John Seaton

        It is with a heavy heart that I must tell all of my friends in Ayreton that last night my lady wife and boon companion Baroness Sonya passed away.

        She had been sick for over a month with complication from her cancer. and been in the hospital for over a week. Her heart stopped unexpectedly and althugh it was started agin I made the very difficult decision to let ehr go when it stopped again.

        I will be making funeral arrangements in the next several days and will let everyone know what the palns are when they get set up.

        Yours,

        AElfred

      • D'vorah bint Da'ud
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2013
          On 22 Oct 2013, at 5:42 AM, Andrea Dubnick <AndreAllen@...> wrote:

          > It is with a heavy heart that I must tell all of my friends in Ayreton that last night my lady wife and boon companion Baroness Sonya passed away.
          >
          > She had been sick for over a month with complication from her cancer. and been in the hospital for over a week. Her heart stopped unexpectedly and althugh it was started agin I made the very difficult decision to let ehr go when it stopped again.
          >
          > I will be making funeral arrangements in the next several days and will let everyone know what the palns are when they get set up.
          >
          > Yours,
          >
          > AElfred

          AElfred, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Given how often I've seen mention of this already on Facebook, I can only interpret this to mean that though I didn't know her at all, your lady wife was well known, well loved, by many far and wide.

          You aren't alone. Take some time to yourself, but then make a point of going out and seeing the people who know you and knew her, and let yourself accept their comfort. Let yourself talk about her, and grieve however best suits YOUR needs.

          May the memory of the good woman forever continue to bless those who had her in their lives.
          D'vorah bint Da'ud
          Protégé to Meister Albrecht Waldfurster, OP
          Gyldenholt, Caid (Orange, CA)
          dvorah@...
          Twitter: @DvorahSCA
          Facebook: D'vorah bint Da'ud

          "Purpure, in chief three bees Or marked purpure and on a point pointed Or a bee purpure marked Or."