Gers at Fox Hunt

  • Dolores Becker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 8:27 PM
      At the last Foxvale Moot, we discussed the possibility of setting up a couple of gers (aka yurts) at Fox Hunt, as part of the 'Mongol set.'  While we have a couple of gers available, the feasibility of using them at the event is contingent upon having people available to set them up - we were thinking Friday afternoon.  So - anybody free to put up a couple of gers the day before the event?  It is not necessary to have experience in erecting gers as long as you can follow instructions, although of course we will need at least a couple of people who do have experience.

      Additionally, although I am the owner of one of the available gers, I am not able to transport it in my current vehicle, so we would need someone with a van or truck to make a stop at my house.  I expect to be part of the ger crew - unless I am needed for feast prep at the same time.  Boji has first claim on my time and energy.

      If you'd like to help with this, let me know.

      Solgai/Moose