8478AM IN REAL DEEP NEED!!

  • S. Hass
    Aug 28, 2014

      Good Morning,

      Hope you get this on time, I made a trip to (Turkey) and had my bag stolen from me with my passport and personal effects therein. The embassy has just issued me a temporary passport but I have to pay for a ticket and settle my hotel bills with the Manager.

      I have made contact with my bank but it would take me 5-7 working days to access funds in my account, the bad news is my flight will be leaving in less than 12-hrs from now but I am having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I settle the bills of $2,850 USD, I need your help/LOAN financially and I promise to make the refund once I get back home, you are my last resort and hope, Please let me know if I can count on you and I need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way I can reach you.

      Any help is very appreciated!!!

      Thanks

      Susanne

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic