8443Re: Temp. Transplant looking for info

  • Lesli H
    Jul 13, 2014
      Welcome, Your Ladyship, to the beautiful Barony of Ayreton!

      ​My countrymen have provided due information that will serve you well during your visit to our lands. You will have a wonderful time here.

      I am the Baronial Chatelaine. If you need anything at all, ingame or mundane, please feel free to email or text or call me (I don't do vm, so please text if I can't answer a call). The chatelaine for the Canton of Tree-Girt Sea is Her Excellency, Sir Fern de le Foret. You will find that every member of the Barony of Ayreton is, in spirit, a chatelaine and I have no doubt you will be well-friended and cared for.

      You will be arriving just as many of our gentles will be off to Pennsic, but if you will visit the Midrealm calendar (midrealm.org), we have a few wonderful events just after War Week, including the Baroness Wars and Fox Hunt.

      Again, welcome! I look forward to making your acquaintance!

      YIS,

      Medb
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic