8442Re: [Ayreton] Temp. Transplant looking for info

  • Christian Fournier
    Jul 10, 2014
      Hi, Your Ladyship!

      The west loop would be in the Tree-Girt-Sea, a canton of the Barony of Ayreton.

      There are local rattan fight practices on most Wednesdays and Sundays, all within an hour’s drive (locations vary, depending on the season— in these parts, we move indoors in the winter!)  There’s a Facebook group called Ayreton Area Fight Practice, which will put you in touch with the local fighters, and keep you up to date on the week-to-week updates of where we’re fighting.

       Christian Fournier.

      On Jul 8, 2014, at 6:17 PM, jheimbach@... [Ayreton] <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Greetings to the Barony Ayreton, My name is Kiena the Blue. I'm from Caid (Los Angeles). I will be spending a few months in Chicago for work starting the end of July. I will be living in the "west loop" as far as I can tell from the info I've been given. Near Madison and Clinton St. I plan to bring my armor and some garb so I can come out and play and meet some new folks! I have a few questions: What group will I be in? What is the current fighter practice schedule in the Chicago area and maybe nearby areas? An hour drive would be acceptable. I will have a wonky schedule and I'm curious of my options once work settles. And any great events relatively close to Chicago that I should keep an eye on? Thank you in advanced for the info and I look forward to spending some time in Ayrerton. YIS THLady Kiena the Blue Squire to Duke Edward the Sinister, Caid.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic