      To: Ayreton@yahoogroups.com
      From: sbcglobal.net no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 17:05:02 -0700
      Subject: Re: [Ayreton] Demo updates in July 2014

      Please wear your pretty garb! We want to impress the Cub Scouts with some of the fancy stuff from the Middle Ages!

      Thank you for thinking of the extra armor, too. The best things would be banners and helm and shield, so that the Cub Scouts can actually touch them and hold them. No extra Weapons, especially No steel weapons. The SCA swords will be used by the fighters only, due to safety reasons.

      Weaving would be a great thing to show! I have some calligraphy pens and paper that you can use for demonstration.

      See you tomorrow! This will be great fun!

      yours,

      Fern
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic