8433Demo updates in July 2014

  • sirfern@sbcglobal.net
    Jul 7, 2014

      Here's the detailed info about the four demos in July. I have included the info for the contact person, but I'd rather you called me first! I have also included the list of SCA volunteers, so please tell me if there are any changes.

      Many thanks for your help!

      fern1445-fern01 at yahoo.com, cell 773-980-9722

      1. July 9th, WEDNESDAY, Orland Park. Cub Scouts.
      NEW TIME 11:20am-12:15pm.
      Location: Christ Lutheran Church, 14700 S. 94th Ave. Orland Park, IL 60462
      Contact Person: Laura Engelthaler <12lae22@...>, cell 312-317-8812

      SCA volunteers: Fern, Thomas, Acelina, Vexxie, Melly, Sarasvati, Cezara,
      Agenda: tournaments, heraldry, arts, food, others.

      2. July 10, Thursday. Evanston.. Arts camp, with King Arthur theme. 6-12 old boys and girls
      Time: 10am and 11am groups
      Location: Orrington School, 2636 Orrington Ave, Evanston, IL
      Contact Person: Rosie Roche <rosie.roche@...>, cell 847-644-9637

      Also Jason Betts, office phone 847-448-8260

      SCA volunteers: Fern, Hyacinth, Margaret, Anna,
      Agenda: music, dance, calligraphy, fabric arts, spinning, mail-making. Music: Summer is A Coming In; Selinger’s Round.

      3. July 17, Thursday. Homewood IL, Cub Scouts
      Time: 12 noon to 1:30pm.
      Location: Izzak Walton, 1100 Ridge Road, Homewood, IL
      Contact Person: Jenn Fortson, jfortson0328@..., Cell 708-268-7147

      SCA volunteers: Fern, Medb, Cezara, (possibly Susanna, Godryk , Toothless),
      Agenda: tournaments, heraldry, arts, food, others.

      4. July 23 Wednesday. Country Club Hills
      Time: 12 noon to 1:30 pm.
      Location: TBD.
      Contact Person: Serene Grage, <s.grage@...>, cell 708-557-7523

      SCA volunteers: Fern, Medb, Vexxie, Melly, Sarasvati, Cezara, (possibly Susanna, Godryk , Toothless),
      Agenda: tournaments, heraldry, arts, food, others.

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic