8425Show and tell at Baronial meeting tomorrow?

  • sirfern@sbcglobal.net
    Jun 28, 2014
      Dear Ayreton,

      At Crown Tourney, I heard about Cameron and Amalie's favorite charity, knitting hats for foster children.
      I found the directions on their website, and I've been having a good time with the simplest of the knitting patterns.

      Did anyone else start this knitting project? I saw lots of knitters at Crown Tourney, and I wonder how you are coming along?

      Let's bring our knitting to the Baronial meeting tomorrow and share the fun! I even have some extra yarn to give away....

      see you tomorrow!