      From: Marie la Fauconniere <notification+zrdog1do6ezz@...>
      To: Border Skirmish <alexdeset@...>
      Sent: Thu, Jun 12, 2014 1:44 pm
      Subject: [Border Skirmish] More Border Skirmish traffic updates, these...

      Marie la Fauconniere
      Marie la Fauconniere1:44pm Jun 12
      More Border Skirmish traffic updates, these courtesy of the Kenosha Police Department:

      RACINE/KENOSHA COUNTY CONSTRUCTION ROAD CLOSURES:

      Friday (6/13)
      Milwaukee County:
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from south of Oakwood Road Puetz Road to County highway G south of Oakwood Road
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section
      Racine County:
      - Overnight single lane closure on I-94 WEST (NB) from WIS 11 to south of WIS 20
      **Two lanes open to traffic overnight in this section
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 WEST (NB) from south of WIS 20 to County highway C Golf Road
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from Golf Road to Kraut Road
      - Daytime single lane closure on eastbound WIS 20 under I-94
      **One lane open to traffic
      - Long term single lane closure on westbound WIS 20 under I-94 until mid summer 2014
      **One lane open to traffic

      Saturday (6/14)
      Milwaukee County:
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from south of Oakwood Road to County highway G
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section
      Racine County:
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from WIS 20 to Braun Road
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section

      Sunday (6/15)
      Milwaukee County:
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from south of Oakwood Road to County highway G
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section
      Racine County:
      - Overnight double lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from WIS 20 Braun Road to County highway KR
      **One lane open to traffic overnight in this section

      Current Long Term Closures in Effect
      Racine County:
      - Full closure of I-94 WEST (NB) exit ramp to WIS 20 until mid summer 2014
      - Full closure of WIS 20 entrance ramp to I-94 WEST (NB) until mid summer 2014
      - Full closure of County C Bridge (Racine) over I-94 until late fall 2014
      - Single lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) at WIS 20 until late fall 2014
      Kenosha County:
      - I-94 WEST (NB) exit ramp to WIS 50 closed until mid summer 2014
      - WIS 50 entrance ramp to I-94 EAST (SB) closed until mid summer 2014
      - Double lane closure on I-94 WEST (NB) from WIS 158 to County E until late fall 2014
      - Single lane closure on I-94 EAST (SB) from County E to WIS 158 until late fall 2014
      - I-94 EAST (SB) exit ramp to WIS 142 closed until late fall 2014
      - WIS 142 entrance ramp to I-94 EAST (SB) closed until late fall 2014
      - Single lane closure on WIS 142 under I-94 until late fall 2014
      - Full closure of County highway N under I-94 until mid summer 2014

      View Post on Facebook ยท Edit Email Settings ยท Reply to this email to add a comment.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic