      From: Metylda <bamf505@...>
      To: The Shire <shireofravenslake@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Mar 3, 2014 11:37 am
      Subject: [Ayreton] A&S Education Day - THANK YOU

      I would like to take a little bandwidth and thank everyone who braved the weather and joined our event this past weekend! Those that attended seemed to enjoy themselves and that wouldn't have happened without the teachers, demonstrators, and staff that made the event possible. We enjoy putting on this event, and are thrilled that we saw so many new faces, first time teachers, and old friends. And that a good time was had by all.

      Many thanks to all!

      Metylda of Ravenslake, class coordinator A&S Education Day

      "Whatever the cost of our libraries, the price is cheap compared to that of an ignorant nation"
      — Walter Cronkite

      *****

      Me þæt wyrd gewæf

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic