8260Memorial for Baroness Sonya

  • Andrea Dubnick
    Jan 4, 2014
      I know many of Sonya's friends were not able to make it to her funeral.

      I am pleased to let everyone know that the staff of Tree Girt Sea 12th Night has allowed me space in the merchant area of the event to set up a table so folks can come by and reminisce about her.

      I will have a book for memories to be written down and many photos of her in the SCA. If you are going to be at the event please stop by and chat. Any photos you can bring will be appreciated as well.

      I will be selling many of her pieces of garb as a fund raiser for the Shire of Blackhawk.

      AElfred