8244December meeting

  • Steve DesRoches
    Dec 24, 2013
      Greetings Ayretonians

      An updated reminder! We will be taking bids for the next Ayreton Carnivale at this meeting!
      Our 4th quarter Baronial meeting has been scheduled for 6 PM Sunday December 29th. Mistress Sarafina will be opening the doors of her new Silver Linings Sewing Studio to us. The studio is located on the ground floor of the Education Annex of the South Church, 501 South Emerson St. Mount Prospect Il 60056. Use the entrance for the Montessori School on the far end of the building.
      The room is not wheelchair accessible....
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic