8243New Year's Day Brunch!

  • Lesli H
    Dec 21, 2013
      Glad Greetings, Good People of Ayreton!

      You are joyfully invited to the third NYD Archery Brunch on January 1, 2014. This is a relaxed event filled with food, activities ranging from a spectacularly arranged shoot by MIT Sven, to working on A&S, to cheering on a football game on t.v., if it pleases the populace.

      We are serving a spiraled ham this year (we have a spiraled ham every year) and strata. Some have asked already, what they may bring. How about sides and/or desserts? Think breakfasty brunchy sports bar buffet foods.

      Every year we schedule 10:00 - 4:00. Every year, people show up around 9:00 a.m. and leave around midnight :-D We love it. Coffee & rolls will be on early, and somehow we have food throughout the evening. Worst case scenario, we have a popcorn maker in the basement!

      This is a come when you can leave when you must party. Bring friends and family. If you are an archer, bring your kit! There may be a time scheduled for specific archery activity, tba. If you'd like to shoot but don't have a bow, we can help!

      There is a Facebook group named, New Year's Day Archery Brunch.

      Hope to see you on the first day of 2014!
      Sven & Medb

      1N401 Indian Knoll Road, West Chicago
      Sven: 630-532-7621
      Medb: 620-779-6881