8242Royalty Retainers and Royalty Room Guards at the Caton of Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night January 18th - Please share freely.

  • Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen
    Dec 12, 2013

      Greetings from the Royalty Liaison of Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night.

      We are seeking retainers for Their Royal Majesties and Highnesses at the event as well as Guards for the Royalty Room throughout the day.

      If you are new to Retaining this is perfectly fine, we will pair you with an experienced person who can help you to learn the ropes.

      Equally important is the guarding of the Royal Chambers to secure those spaces. No experience is necessary.

      I encourage you to show us your inner Dragon and let it shine through your service to the Dragon Throne.

      Please visit https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1c4ej_8pDEwGgUNLd_d8OFo3NRsQW_BdlnxCjhVYG988/viewform to fill out the short simple form to submit your name to the list of those who will serve.

      Draco Invictus!

      In Service I remain,

      THL Alexander Adelbrecht von Markelingen, O.D.H., A.P.F.

      Royalty Liaison for Tree-Girt-Sea Twelfth Night – L’Arte dell’ Italia

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic