8240Re: No Sunday Practice until after the new year

  • ehepler
    Dec 8, 2013
      Latest news on the Ravenslake practice - they were unable to get the key for the facility, so there will be no practice today. There will be a Ravenslake business meeting at Maggie & Alexander's house (596 Windsor Dr Fox Lake IL 60020) at 1 PM.

      --- In Ayreton@yahoogroups.com, susan mickelson <mickel14@...> wrote:

      > Unto All I Give Greetings.
      >
      > Just a reminder that there is no sunday practice at U of C until after the new year.  I would encourage everyone to attend the Ravenslake practice this coming Sunday, 10:30 am to 5:30 pm, 71 Nippersink blvd, Fox Lake, IL 60020.
      >

      > in service
      > -Susanna the Short

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic