8233Fwd: [MIDLANDS-MIDREALM] Next Sunday is the Ravenslake indoor fighter...

  • AlexdeSet@...
    Dec 1, 2013

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Maggie Cnoc Cait <notification+zrdog1do6ezz@...>
      To: MIDLANDS-MIDREALM <MIDLANDS@...>
      Sent: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 6:09 pm
      Subject: [MIDLANDS-MIDREALM] Next Sunday is the Ravenslake indoor fighter...

      Maggie Cnoc Cait
      Maggie Cnoc Cait 6:09pm Dec 1
      Next Sunday is the Ravenslake indoor fighter practice and A&S.
      71 Nippersink blvd
      Fox Lake, IL 60020
      site opens at 9:30 clean-up at 4:30 and out by 5.

      Metra station is 1/3 mile south of site, turn left after you exit the train or PM to arrange a pick-up.

      Pot luck lunch at noon. Coffee, tea, plates, cups,napkins and silverware provided. I'll bring something in a slow-cooker.

      Lots of room for fighting and projects.

      We will also be at the same place the 1st Sunday in Jan. Feb & Mar.

      View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.