8220Set up and Clean up Help for TGS Twelfth Night

  • Jeffnaggie
    Nov 18, 2013
      Good morning Ayreton!

      Many of you are aware that the TGS Twelfth NIght: http://www.midrealm.org/treegirtsea/twelfth-night-2014/
      has been and continues to be an excellent well-attended and enjoyable local event.  The event staff is in need of assistance.  If you would like to help support Twelfth Night and are in dire need of something to do please consider volunteering for ...

      Set up and/or clean up crew!

      January 18, 2014

      St. John's Lutheran Church and School
      4939 W. Montrose Ave
      Chicago, Il 60641

      We need willing and able volunteers to help set up before the event which includes putting the blue mat down in the multi-purpose room as well as helping to move tables and chairs as needed and directed by the event steward.

      We also need people who wish to help clean up including dishes from feast, sweeping, mopping and general clean up as well as the removal of the large blue floor mat.

      YES, these activities can seem intimidating, but many hands make it easy.  Remember volunteering is FUN and can lead to a pat on the back and a hearty thank you....and DONUTS and COFFEE.  At least for the morning crew....I'm currently taking ideas for bribes for the evening crew.

      Anyone interested in participating in these activities and lending a hand where hands are desperately needed please contact me off list at
      Jeffnaggie@... or PM me on Facebook.

      Thank you all,

      Hillary of Langeforde