8170Chicago Renaissance Dance News

  • Margrett Norwoode
    Sep 23, 2013
      Our practice this week has a special feature, based on requests from the attendees. Dunstan and I will be dressing in Elizabethan clothing to demonstrate what it looks like to do the dances in historical context.

      We had a great time last week, with several new attendees and a variety of dances:
      Upon a Summer's Day;
      Belle Qui Pavane;
      Lorayn Almain;
      Amoroso;
      and a little more complicated English Country Dance for four couples than we had done before, Hyde Park.

      Please come and join us tomorrow from 7pm to 9pm at The South Church in Mt. Prospect.

      If you are coming, please RSVP on
      http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Renaissance-Dance-Meetup-Group/

      Contact me if you have any questions!!

      Yours in service,