      From: Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...>
      To: "elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com" <elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Ravenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>; Vanished Wood <vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com>; Tree-Girt-Sea <SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com>; Grey Gargoyles <GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com>; Foxvale <Foxvale@yahoogroups.com>; Rokkehealdon <rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 11:23 PM
      Subject: Renaissance Dance practice

      Renaissance Dance tonight was a lot of fun! We danced Rufty Tufty, Upon a Summer's Day, Queen's Almain, Hyde Park, Montard Bransle, Contrapasso and Gathering Peasecods!! More people and more dancing!!

      Come join us next time--contact me to be kept informed of our future schedule and location!

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic