    Aug 12 1:16 PM
      Yup.  It's the very large park with multiple lighted baseball fields you can see from I-294.

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

      On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM, kevin purtrell <krpurtell@...> wrote:

      Is this where Zenith TV used to be, and just South of ABT?

      Kevin Ambrozijwski

      From: Tedesco da Venezia <tedesco@...>
      To: Thieves of Hearts Yahoo Group <thievesofhearts@yahoogroups.com>; Thieves of Hearts Announcements Yahoo Group <thievesofhearts-announcements@yahoogroups.com>; Ayreton Yahoo Group <ayreton@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 12:02 PM
      Subject: [Ayreton] Thieves of Hearts Practice this week 8/13/2013

      A week since we've been back from Pennsic, and people are already itching to get back behind their sword.  This week we'll hold practice at Community Park West in Glenview.  This park has public restrooms and multiple baseball fields with those huge lights above them.  There's plenty of room nearby the fields that we can use for practice that will be well lit so we can practice well past dusk.

      The official address is 1001 Zenith Dr, Glenview, IL 60025, but Google Maps doesn't quite locate it correctly.  Enter from the north side of the park from Milwaukee Ave, turn onto Zenith Dr, and we will meet in the parking lot on the east side of the road (the first and second entrance on your left) at 6:30pm to figure out where to practice.  I would not recommend trying to turn onto Zenith Dr from Central Rd.-- it looks like a service entrance with a closed gate.  Also probably a not a good idea to park in the very large parking lot on the west side of the road.  (The Abt Electronics and AON buildings parking lots.)

      Here's a map to exactly where we'll be:
      https://www.google.com/maps?q=42.073515,-87.861348&ll=42.073292,-87.860434&spn=0.004962,0.009388&num=1&t=h&z=17

      ~Tedesco da Venezia~

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic