      From: Margrett Norwoode <mistressmargrett@...>
      To: Ayreton <Ayreton@yahoogroups.com>; Ravenslake <ShireofRavenslake@yahoogroups.com>; Elv av Tiden <elvavtiden@yahoogroups.com>; Vanished Wood <vanished_wood@yahoogroups.com>; Tree-Girt-Sea <SCA-Tree-Girt-Sea@yahoogroups.com>; Grey Gargoyles <GreyGargoyles@yahoogroups.com>; Foxvale <Foxvale@yahoogroups.com>; Rokkehealdon <rokkehealden@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, July 1, 2013 1:33 PM
      Subject: Renaissance Dance tomorrow--Response needed if interested

      To all my friends in Ayreton, Ravenslake and Elv av Tiden:

      Come join us for dance in the Northwest Suburbs tomorrow evening from 6:30pm until 9pm! But you need to let me know ASAP this afternoon if you are coming, please!

      We have been having renaissance dance practices at the Thieves of Hearts but have very recently lost that location as an option. Negotiations are in progress to find another spot but have not been completed.

      In the meantime, I can reserve us a meeting room at the Indian Trails Library in Wheeling for tomorrow evening. There would be NO COST to anyone attending but I am not paying the room deposit unless we have a few more people willing to attend and dance with us.

      This is a general renaissance dance practice and is not the advanced class that was formerly run, so all dance skill levels are welcome. Please contact me ASAP if interested and let me know you are attending. I have to know by 4:30pm today if I am reserving the room at the library.

      Come and have fun dancing with us!!!

      Best regards,
      Margrett

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic