- Hello AYSO 43 Coaches, Hope your season is going well. I cannot believe that we have played four games already. There is plenty going on in the upcoming week.Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011View Source
Hello AYSO 43 Coaches,
Hope your season is going well. I cannot believe that we have played four games already.
There is plenty going on in the upcoming week.
· Coaches shirts have arrived, just in time for the Photo Day. I plan to pass out the shirts at Thursday’s coaches’ social event (see below). Second option will be at the Photo Day itself. In order to “qualify” to get your shirt, you must:
o be registered on eAYSO for the current season
o have completed Safe Haven
The shirts are based on the level of Coach Training that you have completed: U6, U8, U10, U12, Intermediate and/or Advanced.
· Coaches Social event. We will have beer and food at the 1st and Main Street Sporting Lounge, on Thursday, 10/6, at 7:30pm. We will be passing out the shirts, saying goodbye to the UK Soccer gang (see below), and catch up with your fellow coaches and board members. We may even have a raffle for some prizes. Be on the lookout for an eVite to the event.
· Last week of UK Soccer. As you may have seen in the announcement to all parents, this is the last week for UK Soccer. They have cancelled the Monday and Tuesday clinics to leave more time for mentoring. If you would like the coaches to come to your practice for their last week, please email them at uksocca@.... Hurry as spots are filling up quickly.
· Coaches’ game. Jesus Nava and Nick Enthoven have volunteered to organize our first coaches’ game. Current plan is for Sunday, October 9 at 9am. They plan to play at Santa Rita School. This location should be convenient for the Photo Day scheduled for the same day at the same location. Expect an email from them to confirm details.
· Photo Day. You should all have received notification and schedule for the Photo Day on Sunday, October 9. In your coaches’ bag, there were Photo Day forms which you should pass out to your parents (if you haven’t already) as soon as possible.
Have a great week!
---------------------------Chuck YortRegional Coach AdministratorAYSO Region 43--------------------------