Fwd: Spring Coaching Classes

  • Chuck Yort (AYSO)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2011
      Coaches,

      As we all know having the proper certification is an important part of AYSO coaching.  If you would like to get a jump on your training before the fall season is in full swing, Area 2J is holding U-12, Intermediate and Advanced coaching courses this month.  You'll find the course announcements attached to this message.

      Please remember to sign-up via eayso.org if you're interested in attending.

      Thanks,
      Chuck

      ---------------------------
      Chuck Yort
      Regional Coach Administrator
      AYSO Region 43
      --------------------------

      From: Tim Oey <timoey@...>
      Date: February 14, 2011 11:20:02 PM PST
      Subject: U12, Intermediate, Advanced Coach Training -- sign up now!
      Dear Coaches,

      Thanks for coaching! Getting the proper training is critical so you
      can be a successful AYSO coach and be the best that you can be for
      your kids. AYSO's accredited Coach Training ensures we provide a world
      class youth soccer program that enriches our kids lives. AYSO is the
      *only* dedicated national youth soccer program whose coach training is
      accredited.

      If you need U12 training for this spring or next fall, please come on
      down to Prunedale on 2/19 for an offering of the U12 Coach Course.
      More details are on our training calendar at
      http://www.ayso64.org/calendar/training .  For instructions on how to
      signup for this course in eAYSO, see the Training section of our
      Coaches page at http://www.ayso64.org/coaches

      There is an Intermediate Coach Course (for U14 coaches) coming up on
      2/26 & 2/27 in Saratoga taught by our star instructor Sean O'Keefe.
      You MUST have completed U12 training before you can take the
      Intermediate course. Again see our training calendar for more details.

      Finally, there is an Advanced Coach Course (for U16 & U19) on 2/26 &
      2/27 in Saratoga taught by the amazing Jock Hamilton. You MUST have
      completed Intermediate training before you can take the Advanced
      course. Again see our training calendar for more details.

      Thanks!

      Cheers,
      Tim Oey
      Coach Admin