Update

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2011
      Christian Freeling's "Grabber" is now available at the Zillions site.

      Also, "Quarto" (Danish Quarto, not the other one by Gigamic) can be downloaded from Board Game Geek at:

      http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/101859/quarto
      (I plan on eventually submitting a Zillions version)

      -- Greg
    • Mats Winther
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
        I can't find the download link for Danish Quarto.

        Mats

        --- In axiom-system@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gschmidt958@...> wrote:

        > Christian Freeling's "Grabber" is now available at the Zillions site.
        >
        > Also, "Quarto" (Danish Quarto, not the other one by Gigamic) can be downloaded from Board Game Geek at:
        >
        > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/101859/quarto
        > (I plan on eventually submitting a Zillions version)
        >
        > -- Greg

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 8, 2011
          On BGG it's called "Quarto" (not "Danish Quarto" as it is on Zillions) since BGG allows multiple games with the same name.

          You should be able to download it from the following link:
          http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/68131/quarto-axiom-pc-game

          The version that's currently there has a problem, it won't run on Windows 7 64 bit. An update should appear in the next few days. I'll send out a notification here once it appears.

          -- Greg

          --- In axiom-system@yahoogroups.com, "Mats Winther" <mwi5@...> wrote:

          > I can't find the download link for Danish Quarto.
          >
          > Mats
          >

          > --- In axiom-system@yahoogroups.com, "Greg" <gschmidt958@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Christian Freeling's "Grabber" is now available at the Zillions site.
          > >
          > > Also, "Quarto" (Danish Quarto, not the other one by Gigamic) can be downloaded from Board Game Geek at:
          > >
          > > http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/101859/quarto
          > > (I plan on eventually submitting a Zillions version)
          > >
          > > -- Greg

        • Greg
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 16, 2011
            A new version of Quarto has been published on bgg at:
            http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/68131/quarto-axiom-pc-game

            This version will now run on Windows 7 64 bit OS.

            Also a new version of Splay has been published at:
            http://www.mindsports.nl/index.php/axiom

            This version fixes a minor bug in the end of game detection which can occur in rare cases.

            -- Greg