- New Member
- New Messages
- New Photos
This alternator uses rotating magnets and a fixed stator with handwound 3 phase coils. This design is applicable to wind, water, engine, even human and animal power.
Details can be found in January - August 2005 issues of Back Home Magazine, and in Hugh's PMG construction document. Additional info can also be found in ESSN Magazine. See the links section for details on the wind turbine we built using this design.
December 17th, 2007, Green-Trust and Woodhenge were showcased on The Science Channel's "Invention Nation" TV series, building their Axial Flux Wind Turbine (http://www.green-trust.org/2007/12/green-trust-and-woodhengeorg-on.html).
Join us in the development of this technology, and find better, cheaper ways to make your own power.
- Jun 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.