wiki about gathering info on building windmills, generators, etc.

  • mtheoneandonly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2007
      at http://www.wikidot.com/ you can create an account in no time.
      then, at http://savonius.wikidot.com/ you can see my new wiki on
      building savonius windmills. HAWT people are also very welcome. It is
      a place to gather information about building home made windpower.

      it tries to focus on savonius type, since I try to design a 250 watt
      as small as possible sav that can be used in cities.

      anyway, it might be a cool place to gather information about
      generators, torque, amps, 3phase, simulator software, and the lot.

      feel free to join the wiki, and add content to it
      Horizontal axis freaks can also benefit from the wiki: everything is
      the same for both of us! only the design of the blades and structural
      design is different, but in essence we try to do the same: convert
      wind energy into electrical current! the airflow models are the same,
      the laws of physics are the same, the convertor/invertor/i dont know
      what is the same.

      goto http://savonius.wikidot.com/system:join after making a
      wikidot.com account at http://www.wikidot.com/ (10 seconds work), and
      type in the ultra secret password BoerKees to join the wiki!

      if you want to invite some other people, use this page:
      http://savonius.wikidot.com/invitebymembers

      again, ALL windmill enthusiasts are more then welcome!