wind gen for sale

  • mikelwn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2011
      I have an other power style 10ft 48 volt wind turbine in near perfect shape I need to sell, all cmplete with wires for down the tower etc. I'll be selliing all my re stuff, will list listeroids and forklift batteries later. the wind gen goes first. its located in iowa, firm price is 750.00. email me for phone number, thanks, Mike