mini, micro turbine

  • dan daya
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2007

      Hi guys

      Can any of you advise me on the following.
      I wish to build a tiny pmg to power my garden (50) led lights. Due to space limitation and available resources I wish to keep power to less than 25 watts.I have 10 neo magnets (25x10x3 mm)  1"x1/2"x1/8" aprox,and a 3 3/4"x1/16 steel disc..I wish to build a 3 ph genny.I am not sure of the number of coils( budgeting for 9 )to have, how many turns per coil , what size awg ,and how to wire them up?1b-4a,4b7a etc... Is the steel disc thick enough..i do have 1/8" disc as well. I wish to charge a 12v or 6 v battery.
      I am new to this game so this is an education for me.Being cog less I wish to try this in a hawt and a vawt with small size rotors.

      thanks kindly
      dan

      Copy addresses and emails from any email account to Yahoo! Mail - quick, easy and free. Do it now...